Public funding of culture, media and sports organisations will be conditional on those organisations respecting the principles of free-speech, freedom of expression and free association. Institutions that fail to do so, such as through censoring artefacts or deterring people from civil discourse, will have funding withdrawn.
- Maintain free access to national museums and art galleries.
- Examine the available funding and planning rules for live music venues and the grassroots music sector, protecting venues from further closures post-pandemic.
- Support as well as protect minority national and regional languages including Scottish Gaelic, Welsh, Irish Gaelic, Cornish, Ulster Scots/Scots and Manx:
- Ensure that all road signs/official buildings in the respective nations and regions are bilingual.
- Scrap BBC licence fee and move to a subscription model.
- Privatise Channel 4.
- Privatise S4C.
- Implement Leveson 2.
- A digital bill of rights.
- A tax of 1% of turnover shall be levied on all premier league football clubs to fund the construction of new football pitches and community facilities in each Town Council across England.